Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to succotash with a twist 😉 recipe. To cook succotash with a twist 😉 you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Succotash with a twist ;):
- Use 4 of sweet corn cobs, shucked.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of orange bell pepper, diced.
- Use 2 of carrots, diced.
- You need 10 of string beans, diced.
- Get 1 cup of lima beans (substitute: kindney beans), cooked.
- Take 1 cup of peas (green and/or white), cooked.
- Get 1 large of tomato, deseeded and diced.
- Use 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of salt.
- Use of freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable broth (substitute with a single stock cube dissolved in water).
- Get 1 bunch of parseley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of zucchini, diced.
- Get of garnish.
- Use 1 piece of cabbage, thinly shredded.
- Provide dash of parseley, chopped.
Instructions to make Succotash with a twist ;):
- Cook or steam the sweet corn until the skin of the corn feels less fibrous.
- Take the olive oil in a wok on very high heat. Add the minced garlic, and roast the garlic until the smell changes. There is no need to completely brown the garlic..
- Add the tougher vegetables, like carrots, string beans, bell peppers, zucchini and Lima beans/kidney beans. Add the salt. Toss on high heat for about 2 minutes until heated through..
- Add the boiled or steamed sweet corn. Continue tossing on high heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the black pepper and chilli flakes. Add the lime juice as well..
- Add the parsley, tomato and toss for another minute. Add the broth, at this point. Cook for 2 more minutes on high heat..
- Take the contents onto the serving dish and garnish with the parsley and the shredded cabbage..
- Serve hot, with rice, or as an appetizer portion. Enjoy!.
If you find this Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.