Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies recipe. You can have peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2/3 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 12 oz of M&M candies.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt in medium bowl, set aside.
- Use electric mixer on med-high speed to beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until fluffy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla; reduce mixer speed and gradually add flour mixture; use wooden or plastic spoon to stir in M&Ms.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; place 3 inches apart on non-stick baking sheet; flatten with fork in crisscross pattern.
- Bake 10-12 mins or until edges are light brown and centers still soft; cool 1 minute on baking sheet; transfer to wire rack to cool.
If you find this Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.