Recipe of Award-winning Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cireng (tapioca fritter) *vegan recipe. You can cook cireng (tapioca fritter) *vegan using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan:
- You need 250 gr of tapioca starch.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- Use 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- You need of Peanut sauce:.
- Take 250 gr of peanut (fried).
- Take 2 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Chili sauce (optional):.
- Take 5 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan:
- Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough..
- Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients except sweet soy sauce in a blender, blend them until smooth, add sweet soy sauce..
- Enjoy cireng with peanut sauce..
If you find this Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.