Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect hard boiled eggs recipe. You can cook perfect hard boiled eggs using 2 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Fill a medium size pot with cold water approximately 2/3 full. Water level should be enough to almost cover the eggs.
- Pour vegetable oil into water to make it easier to peel the eggs afterwards. (Adjust oil measurements according to number of eggs).
- Cover pot and turn stove on high.
- Bring water to a boil. Lower temp to medium high and continue to boil eggs. (Cook eggs for a TOTAL of 9-10 minutes from beginning to end of this step..
- Turn off heat and place pot on a cool burner.
- Let the pot sit with the cover on for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl halfway with cold water.
- Transfer eggs from pot to cold water. Add ice..
- After about a minute, move them into a new bowl filled halfway with new water and new ice. Leave them there for about 10-15 mins to cool off. If not completely cooled, repeat this step as needed..
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before peeling.
- Crack the egg all over with the dull side of a knife and peel off the outer shell. Repeat with every egg.
- Leftovers last about a week in the fridge.
If you find this Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.