Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tawa Pulao/Pao bhaji Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa Pulao/Pao bhaji Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa pulao/pao bhaji pulao recipe. You can cook tawa pulao/pao bhaji pulao using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tawa Pulao/Pao bhaji Pulao:
- Provide 3 cup of Cooked basmati rice.
- Take 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Pav bhaji masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Tawa Pulao/Pao bhaji Pulao:
- Heat butter in a tawa/kadhai add cumin seeds after it crackles add chopped onions. Saute well add ginger garlic paste. Saute until the raw flavor goes..
- Now add chopped veggies, chilli powder, pav bhaji masala powder and salt. Mix well and let them cook for few minutes. Now add tomatoes and give it a good stir..
- Add 1/2 cup water and allow the veggies and tomato to cook. When the veggies have cooked and looks dry add the cooked basmati rice and mix gently. When done put off the flame and garnish it with chopped cilantro. Serve it hot with raita and green chutney..
If you find this Tawa Pulao/Pao bhaji Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.