Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe. To make one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions you only need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- You need of Potatoes suitable for roasting.
- Prepare of Large fresh carrots.
- Take of Medium white onions.
- You need of Non smoked paprika.
- Take of Dried mixed herbs.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Get of Salted butter.
Instructions to make One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. This temperature is for a fan oven..
- Take one potato, peel it and wash it. Then cut it in half, then cut each half in half again length ways and then cut each piece in half again. You should have 8 bite sized pieces..
- Repeat the step above until you have enough potatoes for the amount of people you're serving. I find that 10 to 12 pieces for each person is about right..
- (The spice and butter quantities below are for 4 people, adjust the amounts as needed).
- Measure out 28g of butter and melt it completely in the microwave or on the hob..
- Put the potato chunks into a container with a secure lid, I use a pot. And pour the butter over them..
- Then add 1 tsp of the dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Put the lid on the container and shake well until the potatoes are completely covered. Keep the container for later..
- Tip the potatoes into a deep oven proof tray and set aside..
- Take one carrot, peel it, cut off the ends and chop diagonally into half inch slices. Repeat this until you have your desired amount of carrots..
- Then repeat what you did with the potatoes. Put the carrots into the same container. Add 28g melted butter, 1 tsp dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Put the lid on and shake until the carrots are completely covered..
- Add the carrots to the same tray as the potatoes. Try not to overlap them if you can. Then set aside again..
- Peel two onions (for 4 people, adjust quantities as needed) and chop off the ends. Then cut each onion into eighths. Add to the tray, spreading them in between the potatoes and carrots..
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil and put into the oven for 45 minutes. Then remove from the oven and carefully take off the foil. The vegetables will be soft but colourless..
- Place back into the oven for a further 30 minutes without the foil on to crisp up and go brown. Then serve with your roast dinner, or with anything else you like..
If you find this One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.