Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- Provide 1 dozen of mission tortilla (I've noticed they do not break apart as easy).
- Take 1 of salsa verde.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream we use Daisy.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- Provide 1/2 medium of onion.
- Get 1 each of chicken flavored bouillon cube we use knorr.
- Provide 2 large of lemons or limes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 large of chicken breast boiled and shredded.
- Use 1 packages of Mexican style shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the 2 large chicken breast and shred to small pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onions mix together in a bowl and set aside if you want the enchiladas spicy add some jalapenos.
- In a saucepan add the tablespoon of oil and heat at medium temperature, sautee onions tomatoes and optional jalapenos until the onions are transparent, add the chicken bouillon crush bouillon and mix until well blended turn off stove cut the 2 lemons or limes and squeeze into the chicken mixture and stir.
- For the sour cream sauce in a large bowl put about a half of cup of sour cream and other half of salsa verde whisk until well blended you can add more sour cream or salsa verde to desired thickness.
- Heat up tortillas I put about 4 tortillas wrapped in a napkin and nuke for 30 seconds add the chicken mixture and roll up tortillas, repeat until no more chicken mixture remains.
- spread sour cream sauce over the rolled up enchiladas make sure it's fully covered in sauce if you need more repeat step 5.
- drown the enchiladas with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 30 min.
If you find this Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.