Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted potatoes recipe. You can cook roasted potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Potatoes:
- Use of medium potatoes.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of potatoes spice.
- Get of six gun spice.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Get of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Take of Water to boil.
- Provide of garlic and herb spice.
Instructions to make Roasted Potatoes:
- Rinse your potatoes season them with salt and boil them for approximately about 15 minutes.
- Once they are boiled then drain water and cool the potatoes..
- Take your pyrex dish and drizzle the olive oil on the potatoes rub them with your hands don't forget to wash your hands..
- The in a separate small bowl mix all the spices then sprinkle the in the potatoes and again rub in the spices.
- Then roast them in the oven that is preheat at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Let it roast until it golden like then remove it and cool then serve it with grilled fish, any side dish maybe a salad..
If you find this Roasted Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.