Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary-garlic roasted potatoes recipe. You can have rosemary-garlic roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes:
- Provide of red potatoes; quatered.
- Use of rosemary.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- Use of thyme; minced.
- Take of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- Take of olive oil; as needed.
Instructions to make Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes in a mixing bowl with enough oil to coat. Season..
- Lay potatoes over parchment paper on a large roasting pan and cook at 400º for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and tender. Shake pan to jostle potatoes a few times while cooking for more even caramelization..
- Variations: Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, yukon gold potatoes, herbes de provence, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, dried mince onions, cayenne, vegetable oil, parsely, basil, oregano, marjoram, zucchini, celery root or seed,.
If you find this Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.