Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentel Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentel Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentel soup recipe. You can cook lentel soup using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentel Soup:
- Use of Lentels.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Provide of "Del Fuerte" Salsa de tomate (Tomato Sauce) 210 g (7.4 oz).
- Get of Onion.
- Use of Bacon.
- Provide of Knorr "Caldo sabor de pollo" (Chicken Flavor Bouillon).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Instructions to make Lentel Soup:
- Slice Onion, Garlic and Bacon.
- Turn burrner to medium heat.
- Add olive oil to pot.
- Add Bacon to pot with olive oil (The amount of cooking time on it is up to you, for this recipe the Bacon works better if still tender when eaten).
- Add sliced Onion and Garlic, let cook until onion is slightly to medium tender.
- Add tomato juice.
- Add water (About 4 to 6 Cups depending on preference for soup like texture).
- Add lentels.
- Add Knorr (Chicken Flavor Bouollon).
- Add a fist of Cilantro or as desired (You can slice the cilantro if you would like to avoid messy eating at nom nom time but my grandmother did it with the full thing).
- At this time you may turn the burner to a higher level to ensure boil.
- Cover pot and let boil.
- Wait for lentels to fully cook (About 30 to 45 minutes).
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Lentel Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.