Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican jambalaya recipe. To cook mexican jambalaya you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican jambalaya:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of 16oz can Bush' seaoned pinto beans (Not drained).
- You need 1 of cube of caldo con sabor de res.
- Take 1 of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Mexican jambalaya:
- cook beef / season it with seasoning salt and pepper ..your perfered amount..
- do not drain beef … add cup of rice let cook for 3 min..
- add tomato sauce / add a little water to can stir round to get rest of tomato sauce pour in pan.
- then pour in pinto beans not drained / then also add a little water to can stir to get rest of bean flavor pour in pan.
- stir n mix all ingrdients / then add your cube of caldo de res ..stir through out pan getin the cub to melt down n mixed flavor.
- add cup of water mix put lid let cook n soften up the rice only add more water if rice is not done yet not to much.
- then let cool a little serve very tasty n dilicious u can add corn when add water to give more tasty warm up some corn tortillas enjoy mmmmmm !!.
If you find this Mexican jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.