Recipe of Homemade Fideo
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fideo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fideo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fideo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fideo recipe. You can cook fideo using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fideo:
- Provide 1 packages of Fideo (found in Hispanic Foods aisle).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ground beef (optional).
- Take 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Caldo con Sabor de Pollo (Chicken flavor Bouillon).
- Take 6 oz of Tomato sauce (3/4 of a can).
Instructions to make Fideo:
- Pour vegetable oil into 12-inch nonstick frying pan- enough to entirely coat the bottom of the pan. Heat on medium-low for about a minute.
- Pour entire package of fideo into hot oil. Stir until all fideo looks coated with oil. Spread out evenly and leave on heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir again, spread out evenly, and leave to sit for 3-5 min. Repeat until golden brown..
- While waiting, prepare your other ingredients so they are ready to add immediately after the fideo is cooked..
- Once golden brown, lower the flame to low, pour all other ingredients (except ground beef). Stir and make sure there are no clumps of fideo stuck to the pan…
- Put heat on medium high and cover the pan until it boils (about 3-5 minutes).
- Once you see some bubbles boiling, stir again. (optional: If desired, add in cooked ground beef at this time and stir.) Change heat back to low, cover again and let sit for 12 minutes..
- Taste a piece to ensure that none of it is crunchy. If it's cooked thoroughly, turn the flame off. Take the lid off and let sit until desired consistency. The shorter time, the soupier. The longer time, the fideo absorbs more water. (Pictured after 5 and 10 minutes, respectively).
- Serve when desired consistency. Enjoy! Leftovers last 5-7 days in fridge..
If you find this Fideo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.