Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fideo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fideo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fideo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fideo recipe. You can cook fideo using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fideo:
- Provide 1 packages of Fideo (found in Hispanic Foods aisle).
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of Ground beef (optional).
- Provide 4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Caldo con Sabor de Pollo (Chicken flavor Bouillon).
- Take 6 oz of Tomato sauce (3/4 of a can).
Instructions to make Fideo:
- Pour vegetable oil into 12-inch nonstick frying pan- enough to entirely coat the bottom of the pan. Heat on medium-low for about a minute.
- Pour entire package of fideo into hot oil. Stir until all fideo looks coated with oil. Spread out evenly and leave on heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir again, spread out evenly, and leave to sit for 3-5 min. Repeat until golden brown..
- While waiting, prepare your other ingredients so they are ready to add immediately after the fideo is cooked..
- Once golden brown, lower the flame to low, pour all other ingredients (except ground beef). Stir and make sure there are no clumps of fideo stuck to the pan…
- Put heat on medium high and cover the pan until it boils (about 3-5 minutes).
- Once you see some bubbles boiling, stir again. (optional: If desired, add in cooked ground beef at this time and stir.) Change heat back to low, cover again and let sit for 12 minutes..
- Taste a piece to ensure that none of it is crunchy. If it's cooked thoroughly, turn the flame off. Take the lid off and let sit until desired consistency. The shorter time, the soupier. The longer time, the fideo absorbs more water. (Pictured after 5 and 10 minutes, respectively).
- Serve when desired consistency. Enjoy! Leftovers last 5-7 days in fridge..
If you find this Fideo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.