Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vanilla Chiffon Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla Chiffon Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Chiffon Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla chiffon cake recipe. To cook vanilla chiffon cake you only need 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Chiffon Cake:
- Prepare of – Base Dough -.
- You need of Egg Yolk (about 3 Eggs).
- Use of Sugar (A).
- Prepare of Water.
- Provide of Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of – Meringue -.
- Use of Egg White (About 3 Eggs).
- You need of Sugar (B).
Instructions to make Vanilla Chiffon Cake:
- – Base Dough -.
- Sift the flour into a medium bowl and set aside until use..
- Add the egg yolks and sugar (A) to a large bowl and mix well..
- Add the water, vegetable oil and vanilla essence to the mixture and whisk until the mixture become pale yellow..
- Add the flour to the mixture and mix well..
- – Meringue -.
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar(B) gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy, and stiff peaks form. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 1min (to equalize the size of bubbles)..
- – Baking -.
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Fold the meringue into the egg yolk mixture with a rubber spatula until half-mixed..
- Add the rest of the meringue to the egg yolk mixture and mix well..
- Pour the batter into a chiffon cake mold..
- Shake and tap the mold gently to smooth out the texture..
- Bake until the cake springs back when touched, about 35 minutes..
- Remove from your oven and place the mold upside down. Let cool completely (better to leave it overnight)..
- Remove the cake from the mold with a cake knife..
- Decorate as you like..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/chiffon-cake-vanilla/.
If you find this Vanilla Chiffon Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.