Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesecake made with a food processor recipe. You can have easy cheesecake made with a food processor using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor:
- You need 250 grams of ◎Cream cheese.
- Use 200 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- Provide 3 of ◎Egg (medium).
- You need 100 grams of ◎Sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ◎Plain flour.
- Use 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- Use 1 dash of ◎Lemon juice.
- Take 50 grams of 〇Cookies or biscuits.
- Prepare 40 grams of 〇Butter.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor:
- Cookie or biscuit base: Place the cookies or biscuits into a food processor, and crush them into fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter, pack into the mold, and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Batter: Add all of the ◎ ingredients to the food processor, and spin for about 2 minutes until smooth..
- Pour the batter from Step 2 into the mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 40~45 minutes..
- Right after baking, run a knife around the edges. Chill to set..
- Remove from the mold, and it is done!.
- Cut into your desired portion sizes and enjoy!.
- I placed a ramekin filled with hot water on the baking pan to steam-bake the cake. The results were nice and moist!.
- Here I replaced the cream cheese with cottage cheese, and added liquor soaked blueberries. It tastes so light that you can keep eating several slices!.
- For Halloween: Use 300 g pumpkin, 2 egg, 100 g Oreo cookies, 50 g butter, and bake in an oven at 180°C for 45 minutes..
- The pumpkin cheesecake was pretty good too! Halloween colors!.
If you find this Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.