Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toast with eggs benedict and baked beans recipe. To cook toast with eggs benedict and baked beans you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans:
- Use 3 of eggs for the Hollandaise sauce.
- Get 1 of egg (to be poached).
- Provide of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Use of Lemon.
- Take of SCS Salted Butter.
- Take 2 slices of Wholemeal / Wholegrain Bread.
Instructions to make Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans:
- Crack 3 raw eggs into a glass or ceramic container. Place your container right on top of another metal pot of clean water and turn on the fire to a minimum, while using the mixer to mix the eggs. We don’t want to place the bowl of eggs directly over the heated gas because the eggs would otherwise turn into scrambled eggs. Keep the fire at a minimum..
- Add a spoon of vinegar for some acidity for the hollandaise sauce. Add salt and pepper. Use the mixer again to mix them up. For the lime, just squeezing 2 to 3 small slices would do..
- Heat the butter up so that we can pour in the melted butter into the mix. For a portion of 3 eggs, use about 40g of salted butter..
- Slowly pour in the melted butter and mix them up simultaneously. Your Hollandaise sauce is now ready when it is of a creamy texture. If you have turned the heat up too high and cooked it to a slightly scrambled egg form, it is still salvageable. Just add 1 more raw egg and more butter and mix them up..
- Now we’re on to making the poached egg. Ensure that the metal pot of water your container is placed on has not started boiling. Because if we add in the egg while it’s boiling, the egg yolk is sure to burst. Now, add some vinegar into the hot pot of water. You will see that the water is now swirling in a circular motion due to the heat and the vinegar..
- Once you see the water swirling in a circular motion, but not boiling, you can crack your egg into it. It will just take a minute to two at most for the egg white to be solidified. Turn off the gas once you see that the egg white has solidified. Leave it in there for a minute..
- Once you’re done, place the poached egg on some disposable kitchen towel, to let it soak the water. This will prevent your toast from getting soggy later on..
- Toast 2 wholemeal or wholegrain slices of bread. Smear some butter on both slices..
- Cook the Ayam baked beans in a pan. Add some lemon and pepper..
- Place the poached egg gently on one of the toasted bread slices. Lightly place the Hollandaise sauce on top of the poached egg..
- Add the cooked baked beans on the other toasted bread slice..
- You now have a delightful breakfast of English toast with some yummy Hollandaise sauce on top of a poached egg and some baked beans..
If you find this Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.