Easiest Way to Make Homemade Hot Cross Buns
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot Cross Buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Cross Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Cross Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot cross buns recipe. You can have hot cross buns using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Cross Buns:
- Provide 260 ml of water.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 475 gr of bread flour.
- Take 1 TBSP of mixed spice.
- Get 1 TBSP of orange peel.
- Prepare 1 3/4 TBSP of sugar.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of powder milk.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of yeast.
- Get 1 cup of mixed fruits/raisins soaked in rum/water.
- Prepare 45 gr of butter.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of flour + water and oil to make paste for crosses.
- Prepare 45 gr of butter.
Instructions to make Hot Cross Buns:
- Just dump the ingredients into your bread maker and run the dough cycle. Or you can knead using your mixer and proofed until double..
- De-gas your dough and shape into 10-12 rolls. Or if your family is like mine, divide into 8 giant rolls. Proof one more time for about 20 minutes..
- Pipe the cross’ topping using zip lock bag..
- Bake in a preheated oven 180’C for 15-20 minutes..
- Once cooked through, brush with thick sugar syrup..
If you find this Hot Cross Buns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.