How to Make Ultimate Crockpot Posole Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Posole Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Posole Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Posole Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot posole soup recipe. To cook crockpot posole soup you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Posole Soup:
- Provide 2 lb of Beef Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 5 cup of Water.
- You need 4 of Ancho Chiles (Seeds and Stems Removed) Can be found dehydrated and packaged this is what I used..
- Get 1 1/2 of Onion (Medium Sized; 1/2in Diced).
- Take 3 1/2 of Garlic Cloves (Good Sized).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 29 oz of Canned Yellow Hominy; Drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of Canned White Hominy; Drained.
- Take 1 can of Small Salsa Verde (Green Sauce).
- Get 3 of Avocados.
- Take 1 head of Cabbage.
- Provide 1 bunch of Radishes.
- Take 3 slice of Lemons (Wedge Sliced).
Instructions to make Crockpot Posole Soup:
- Add Water (Add a little extra if needed) and Beef Roast to the slow cooker, Cover on high for 3 hours..
- At the end of 3 hours, take out the Roast and add the salt, Mexican oregano, cumin, black pepper, Salsa Verde, ancho chiles, garlic,and onion to the water..
- Turn the slow cooker to low, cover, and continue to simmer on low for 3 more hours..
- Meanwhile, when the Roast is cool enough to handle, chop it up into regular-sized pieces and reserve it to add back to the soup later..
- After the 3 hours on low have elapsed, fish the chiles out of the broth and add them to a blender with a 1/2 cup of broth from the crock pot..
- Blend until smooth (about a minute or so) and add back to the crock, along with the Roast Meat..
- Lastly, Dump in your cans of hominy, season to taste (I added Garlic Salt to taste), cover, and let it all warm up another 20-30 minutes before serving. (Or until preferred heat temperature).
- For Garnish; Cut up the Avocados into long slices, Cabbage, and Radishes and put whatever you like on your soup bowl, Then top with a squeezed wedge of lemon juice. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Crockpot Posole Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.