Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Easy Guava Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy guava cheesecake recipe. To make easy guava cheesecake you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Guava Cheesecake:
- Get 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Guava Paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Water.
- Use 1 of Ready-to-use cracker crumb crust (Graham or Nilla).
Instructions to make Easy Guava Cheesecake:
- Pre – heat oven 350°F.
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and the sugar until the mixture gets even. Then add the vanilla and the eggs one by one (one egg first, when it's incorporated, add the other one).
- Meanwhile, cut the Guava Paste in a half and cut the half in medium dices (cubes). In a cooking pot, put the cubes and the water. Start cooking in a med temperature. When the paste is almost melted, remove from the burner. Let set for 2 mins. Using a hand blender, transforms the almost melted in a guava sauce..
- Add the guava sauce to the cheesecake batter and continue mixing until the mixture looks pink-ish. Then put the mixture in the cracker crumbs mold..
- Lower the temperature to 325°F. Bake the cheesecake for 35-45 mins until the center is *almost* done (don't let the center get completely done bc you going to get a burned cheescake 😱).
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs. Decorate as you wish. You can use the other half of the guava paste to decorate. Just blend it with the hand blender (no heat, no water) to make a jelly to put on top. You can use whipped cream or other garnish too. Enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.