Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fujian pork stew or hong ba recipe. To make fujian pork stew or hong ba you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba:
- Prepare of Pork menudo cut.
- Provide of egg or 2.
- You need of Water.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Use of garlic.
- Take of shitake mushrooms.
- Use of cornstarch + 1 tbsp water mixture.
Instructions to make Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba:
- Boil pork with water for 30 minutes or until tender. Take care of the water to not dry up. You can also boil the egg together with the pork on the same pot at this step..
- Disregard the water. I have a clay pot that I prefer to use, so I transfer the pork into it. If you don't have a clay pot, you can use any pot or casserole..
- Peel the egg and put 1/4 cup water and all the rest of your ingredients into the pot. If you forgot to boiled the egg in step one (which I did), you can still include it in the pot..
- Let it cook again for another 15 to 25 minutes. Add a bit of water to make sure your sauce won't dry up. Then serve..
If you find this Fujian Pork Stew or Hong Ba recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.