Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade honey mustard vinaigrette recipe. To cook homemade honey mustard vinaigrette you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- Use 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined..
- As your whisking, pour in the olive oil and continue to whisk until all the oil is added and incorporated..
- That's it! Store in the fridge in an airtight container (I use a pint sized mason jar) for up to 3 weeks. It may separate over time, but just give it a shake before serving and it's as good as new. If the oil solidifies a bit in the fridge, just leave the dressing out at room temperature for 10 or so minutes before serving..
- So, so good on a chicken salad –>.
If you find this Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.