Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and sausage egg bake recipe. To make potato and sausage egg bake you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and Sausage Egg Bake:
- Prepare 1 packages of Jimmy Dean Ground Sausage (it's usually in the freezer isle).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of OreIda diced frozen potatoes.
- Provide 6 of eggs.
- Provide 1 packages of Kraft shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Use of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Pam butter spray or any cooking spray you have available.
Instructions to make Potato and Sausage Egg Bake:
- Pre Heat oven to 350°F. Heat a heavy bottom frying pan. Add sausage cook until browned, Drain excess oil. Add potatoes stir and cover pan with lid cook for 15 min potatoes should be semi cook through. Turn off the heat..
- Scramble eggs add milk, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add potatoes/sausage mix. Then add eggs..
- Add shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake until set approximately 30 min. Maybe enjoyed with a fruit salad and toast..
If you find this Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.