Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Posole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to posole recipe. To cook posole you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Posole:
- Take 1 large of Can hominy.
- Prepare 4 of pigs trotters cleaned and split.
- Provide 3 lb of pork stew meat.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of half bulb of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 of Sauce.
- You need 8 of dried new Mexico chilis stemmed (seeded if you wish).
- You need 8 of dried Chili De arbol stemmed.
- You need 1/2 of bulb of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of optional toppings.
- Take 1 of diced avocados, sliced radishes, shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, pork rinds, lime, tostada shells.
Instructions to make Posole:
- put pigs trotters and stew meat in large pot, cover with water about an inch above meat, bring to boil, skim any scum off top, add next 8 ingredients, cover pot and simmer 1 and a half hours..
- meanwhile wash peppers off, put in pot, cover with water, bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and soak Chili's for about 30 minutes. put Chili's in blender with remaining ingredients and about a cup and a half of the water you boiled them in, liquefy..
- add sauce and hominy to your meat pot, bring to boil and simmer for about 30 more minutes or until hominy is tender. adjust seasoning if necessary. use toppings you like and enjoy!.
If you find this Posole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.