Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkish lentil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish lentil soup recipe. You can cook turkish lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkish lentil soup:
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Use 1 large of potato.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of salcha.
- You need 150 grams of red lentils.
- Get 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 1 of seasoning black pepper and salt to your taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 pinch of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of enough hot water to cover.
- Take 1 of if you dont have salcha which is pepper paste just use tomato paste and add a small bit more chilli.
Instructions to make Turkish lentil soup:
- in a pot place add the oil then chopped onion. at a medium heat sautee them and add salcha chopped carrots and chopped potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes. add the washed and drained red lentils, seasoning and hot water and stock cube. stir well. cook on a low heat for 30-45 minutes..
- at the end add pepper and chilli flakes and butter and mix in..
- take pot off the heat and blend with a soup blender until smooth..
- my husband squeezes lemon over it when eating i personally dont but add if its to your taste. ENJOY.
If you find this Turkish lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.