Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken In Tomato Soup / Sopa Espanola recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken In Tomato Soup / Sopa Espanola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken In Tomato Soup / Sopa Espanola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in tomato soup / sopa espanola recipe. To cook chicken in tomato soup / sopa espanola you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken In Tomato Soup / Sopa Espanola:
- Take 1 large of chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 can of beef stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 large of onion.
- Take 3 medium of dice tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 medium of dice tomato.
- Use of SEASONING.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Steps to make Chicken In Tomato Soup / Sopa Espanola:
- with oil pan brown chopped chicken pieces with onion then add 3 tomato.
- Add beef stock and tomato puree and let it simmer in low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add seasoning and red wine vinegar mix well and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add 1 more dice fresh tomato and mix well then serve top dried parsley.
If you find this Chicken In Tomato Soup / Sopa Espanola recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.