Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto buttermilk pancakes recipe. You can cook keto buttermilk pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Provide 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Take 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbs of sour cream.
- Use 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Keto Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
If you find this Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.