Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta recipe. You can have easy & healthy chicken sausage pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Prepare 1 jar of of Prego Spaghetti Sauce (I used Chunky – Onion & Garlic).
- You need 6 oz of Spaghetti Noodles (about 1/2 a box).
- Take 1 of Green Pepper.
- Provide of Rosemary, Salt, Pepper, Sage.
- Get 2 large of Chicken Sausage Links (I used Trader Joe's Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage).
Steps to make Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Boil large pot of water with a teaspoon of salt..
- Chop bell pepper into thin strips. Chop up sausages into small, bite-size pieces..
- In a separate pot, combine spaghetti sauce, sausage, and peppers, along with rosemary, sage, salt, pepper, and any other spices you may like. Simmer on low-medium heat for around 15 to 20 mins..
- Once water is boiling, add spaghetti noodles and cook until al dente (usually 10 minutes).
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce mixture over pasta and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy & Healthy Chicken Sausage Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.