Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa egg bake recipe. To make quinoa egg bake you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Egg Bake:
- Provide 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 2 cups of packed baby spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Quinoa Egg Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with butter. Put quinoa into a mesh strainer and rinse under cold running water until water runs clear; drain well..
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and quinoa..
- Stir in spinach, and then pour mixture into prepared dish..
- Cover tightly with foil then jiggle dish gently from side to side so that quinoa settles on the bottom in an even layer. Bake until just set, about 45 minutes..
- Remove foil and sprinkle top evenly with cheese. Return to oven and bake uncovered until golden brown and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes more..
- Set aside to let cool briefly, then slice and serve..
If you find this Quinoa Egg Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.