Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect taisen's green bean casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's green bean casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's green bean casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start with replacing the lights. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's green bean casserole recipe. You can have taisen's green bean casserole using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's green bean casserole:
- Prepare 1 packages of of frozen green beans or fresh if you prefer.
- Provide 2 of to 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 packages of of fresh mushrooms or canned.
- Get 1 packages of of bacon.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of bacon bits if you like.
- You need 1 of butter. 1/2 to 1 stick for the green beans and about 1/2 to mix later.
- Take 1 of milk for the mixing part. just need enough to help make it creamy.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of of French onions for the topping or you can substitute with crackers or anything else.
- Get 1 of mozzarella cheese ( about 2 to 3 handfuls).
- Take 2 cup of of mild cheddar cheese.
Steps to make taisen's green bean casserole:
- take the frozen green beans and put them in a pot with some water, butter ( 1/2 to 1 stick) , bacon bits if desired and a few sprinkles of salt and pepper. cover the pot. put the heat on medium and bring to a boil. cook until you prefer soft or just slight crisp. if using fresh do as you normally do them. the bacon bits can be omitted.
- while the green beans are cooking fry up the bacon. you can do it crispy or softer depending on your taste. set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- slice or chop up onion and mushroom. fry the mushroom first in a little butter, garlic, salt and pepper. add onion around the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking the mushroom..
- pre heat oven to 350.
- when the green beans are finished drain them. put them into a casserole dish..
- add butter and milk to the green beans. stir. you only need enough to help the cream of mushroom soup to stick and be creamy. you can always do less and add more if needed to desired thickness.
- if there is any liquid in the mushroom and onion drain. add them into the green beans. stir.
- add the cream of mushroom soup. one can at a time stirring after each one. this is where you decide on how soupy this will be..
- add in bacon. you can break it up into small pieces or leave it in longer strips. mix or just lay strips on top.
- cover with foil and stick it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- pull it out. uncover sprinkle both cheeses. re cover and put it back in the oven for about 15 minutes..
- pull it out again. uncover add french onions on top and bake for just a few minutes..
- serve with dinner.
If you find this taisen's green bean casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.