Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salad with peanut and dried shrimp (salada siram kacang ebi) recipe. To cook salad with peanut and dried shrimp (salada siram kacang ebi) you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI):
- You need of sweet potato greens, use leaves and boil.
- Get of kale, separate leaves from ribs then boiled.
- Use of cucumber, halved and thinly sliced in rounds.
- You need of cabbage, finely sliced.
- Take of potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks and fried.
- Use of cassava crackers.
- Get of round eggplants, cut into pieces.
- Prepare of fried tofu, cut into cubes.
- Take of fried tempeh, cut into cubs.
- Take of eggs, boiled.
- Use of SAUCE.
- Provide of peanuts, fried/roasted.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of fine sugar.
- You need of curly red chili.
- Take of red chili (bird's eye).
- Prepare of toasted ebi (small shrimp).
- Provide of hot water.
- Prepare of vinegar.
Instructions to make Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI):
- SAUCE : Mix peanuts, salt, sugar, and chilis. Blend until smooth, add the dried shrimp..
- Pour hot water and stir well. Add vinegar and stir..
- Place the sweet potato leaves, kale, cucumber, cabbage, potatoes, eggplant, on the base plate..
- Add the tofu, tempeh and eggs..
- Sprinkle seasoning and sprinkle on top cassava crackers and serve..
If you find this Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.