Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bruschetta and spinach chicken thighs recipe. You can cook bruschetta and spinach chicken thighs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs:
- Take 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs (trim extra fat).
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice(I used Tuscan Italian perfect pinch by McCormick).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of store bought bruschetta (or be fancy shmancy and make your own).
- Use 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 4 cup of fresh baby spinach.
Steps to make Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs:
- In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. I cooked mine for roughly 5 minutes on each side..
- Add bruschetta, balsamic and Spinach. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium. Spinach will wilt..
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken. I served mine over barley but rice or pasta would pair well too!!.
If you find this Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.