Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to just like the real thing: simple "all-raisin" style cookies recipe. To cook just like the real thing: simple "all-raisin" style cookies you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies:
- Get 40 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Take 10 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 100 grams of Raisins.
Instructions to make Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies:
- Combine room temperature butter and sugar in a bowl and mix. Add the whisked egg little by little and mix in. (It's OK if it's a bit lumpy!).
- Add pancake mix and stir with a wooden spatula, then add raisins and mix it all some more..
- Roll out the dough and shape into a square on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Pierce it all over with a fork to create air holes, then brush on the egg glaze. Bake it for 12 minutes at 355F/180C. When it has cooled, cut into slices and it's done..
- When you are rolling the dough, roll out to the size of the raisins. Pierce the dough firmly with a fork and pierce all over..
If you find this Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.