Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Muffin pancakes-to-Go recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muffin pancakes-to-Go recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muffin pancakes-to-Go recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muffin pancakes-to-go recipe. You can cook muffin pancakes-to-go using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Muffin pancakes-to-Go:
- Take 250 g of flour.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 200 g of buttermilk.
- Get 6 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 90 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Take of Toppings.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.
Instructions to make Muffin pancakes-to-Go:
- Preheat your oven for 25 minutes at 180°C as you prepare the pancake batter..
- Whisk eggs, sugar and buttermilk in a large bowl..
- Add flour into the mixture and mix until there are no lumps..
- Add oil and whisk until oil is no longer visible around the edges or on top..
- Grease your tin and pour batter into the tins halfway then add raisins in some, chocolate in others and blueberries in some. Add more pancake batter and fill to ¾way full..
- Place them in the oven and bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and spread oil on top and return them back into the oven for 7 minutes. I like mine brown on top so I did 15 minutes the second time..
- Serve and top with jam or honey as an option..
If you find this Muffin pancakes-to-Go recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.