Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Refried Beans – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans – slow cooker recipe. To make refried beans – slow cooker you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Refried Beans – Slow Cooker:
- Take of dry pinto beans.
- Use of diced yellow onion.
- Take of large clove garlic, minced.
- Get of small jalapeno, seeds removed and diced.
- You need of chili powder.
- Get of cumin.
- Get of twists freshly cracked pepper.
- Provide of unsalted vegetable broth.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of salt, or more to taste.
Instructions to make Refried Beans – Slow Cooker:
- Start by soaking the beans overnight. Pick through them first, removing any stones or bad beans you may find. Then place them in a large bowl and fill with enough water to cover the beans by a couple of inches. Place the bowl in the fridge to soak overnight..
- When ready to start the beans, grease the slow cooker. Drain the beans and place them in. Then add in the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the salt. Give it a stir, place the lid on and cook on low heat for 8 hours..
- Once the 8 hour mark is up, drain the liquid from the beans, but reserve about 1 cup of it..
- Use either a hand masher (for a chunkier, more rustic texture) or an immersion blender (for a smoother and creamier texture) to mash the beans to your preferred consistency. I just use a hand masher. If the beans are too dry while mashing, loosen them up by adding some of the reserved liquid. Keep in mind that they will thicken slightly as they cool..
- Season the finished beans with the salt and some additional pepper, then that's it. Serve immediately, topped with some cheese if you like, and refrigerate any leftovers..
If you find this Refried Beans – Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.