Recipe of Favorite Simple Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pancakes recipe. To make simple pancakes you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Pancakes:
- Provide 80 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 150 ml of Alpro coconut milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need of 'The coconut oil is used to stop the pancake sticking/burning'.
Instructions to make Simple Pancakes:
- Add the Flour, Sugar and salt together and mix so that they are combined.
- Pour in the Alpro Coconut milk and whisk until it makes a batter with a smooth consistency.
- Put a pan on a medium heat, when you can feel the heat coming from it add the tsp of oil and when melted, lightly wipe with a sheet of kitchen roll, this will leave a residue in the pan that will help stop the pancake from sticking.
- Pour in a portion of the batter making a small pancake, when the surface is bubbly, flip the pancake over using a spatula, keep checking the underside to make sure it doesn't burn, when done put on a warm plate and time to start the next..
- Now for the next one, using the oiled sheet of kitchen roll wipe the pan again and pour in the batter for your next pancake.
If you find this Simple Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.