Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried chips with liver sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried chips with liver sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried chips with liver sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chips with liver sauce recipe. You can cook fried chips with liver sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried chips with liver sauce:
- Provide of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Liver.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Onions.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- Get cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Green peas.
- Take of Green pepper.
- Use of Red pepper.
- You need of Cucumber.
Instructions to make Fried chips with liver sauce:
- Peel and cut your Irish in to desired shapes, wash and season with salt and fry in a hot oil till done..
- Wash and cut your liver into small chunks, cut your vegetables into round shapes and set them all aside..
- In a pan add little oil when hot add in your liver and start frying them when its has change its colour to brown add in your diced garlic and continue to fry then your onions, when the onions are translucent and in your scotch bonnet free for few seconds then your tomatoes..
- Allow it to cook for few minutes then add in your seasoning cubes stir and add in your green peas, add your green pepper and red pepper ale to simmer for few minutes then check for your seasoning if then turn of the heat..
- I use my cucumber to garnish, then arrange your meal as in the pix..
If you find this Fried chips with liver sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.