Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect mo's spinach stuffed chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to mo's spinach stuffed chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mo's spinach stuffed chicken recipe. To cook mo's spinach stuffed chicken you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook mo's spinach stuffed chicken:
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of (10. oz.)fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 packages of sliced bacon.
- You need 4 clove of garlic,minced.
- Provide 1 of butter.
- Provide 4 of skinless,bonless chicken breast halves. pounded into 1/2 inch.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make mo's spinach stuffed chicken:
- preheat oven to 375.
- sautee spinach in butter till wilted.
- put in mixing bowl.
- then add sour cream and garlic mix well.
- pound out chicken till 1/2 inch thick.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- spoon in mixture to chicken.
- roll chicken up.
- wrap chicken with Bacon (uncooked).
- secure Bacon with toothpicks.
- place chicken in shallow baking dish bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- turn on broiler for 5-10 minutes to brown Bacon.
If you find this mo's spinach stuffed chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.