Simple Way to Make Quick Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe. To make aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- You need 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- Provide of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Prepare of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Use of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- You need of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Take 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of TEMPERING the lentils.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Instructions to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
If you find this Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.