Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg and bread baked cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg and bread baked cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg and bread baked cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg and bread baked cups recipe. To cook egg and bread baked cups you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg and bread baked cups:
- Provide 6 of Eggs.
- You need 6 of Sliced bread.
- Take 1 of Onion small chopped finely.
- Provide 1 of Tomato: , deseeded chopped finely.
- Provide of Green bell pepper/ capsicum: ½ chopped finely.
- You need 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of Green coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chili flakes: optional.
Steps to make Egg and bread baked cups:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree Celsius. Grease a muffin tray generously using butter..
- Remove the sides of the bread and flatten it using a rolling pin. Cut the flattened slice in half diagonally. Press the two halves in a muffin crater, to make a cup. Repeat with all the slices..
- Brush a little melted butter on the bread slices. Bake in the oven for 3 minutes just to firm up the bread cups..
- Take out the bread cups from the oven.Add chopped onions, tomatoes and capsicum in each cup. Sprinkle some mixed herbs and salt..
- Break the eggs one by one, separate the yolks and the egg white. Add one yolk at a time to each cup. Slowly pour the egg white from one side. The cups would not accommodate whole of the egg white so be careful not to overflow the cups. You may reserve the remaining egg white for making a healthy egg white omelet..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated oven for 13-15 minutes. Till the egg whites are cooked and the yolk is still a little runny..
- I personally don’t like a very runny yolk to I bake it a little longer till I get a jelly like yolk..
- Take out from the oven, run a knife on the edges of the cups and release them slowly. Sprinkle green coriander and chili flakes. Dot with chili sauce or tomato ketchup and enjoy it while it’s still hot..
If you find this Egg and bread baked cups recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.