Recipe of Homemade Gallo eggs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gallo eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gallo eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gallo eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gallo eggs recipe. To cook gallo eggs you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gallo eggs:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of cheesse.
- Use 1 of english muffin.
- Take 1 of avocado.
- Get 1 cup of Pico de Gallo salsa.
Steps to make Gallo eggs:
- preheat oven to 400°.
- cook both eggs. Over easy.
- Once the eggs are cooked. place on top of the English muffin add cheese and place it in the oven..
- Once the cheese has melted nicely all over the eggs. pour pico de Gallo salsa and sliced avocados on top..
- Now just enjoy an Amazing breakfast!.
- Note: some people like to add ham. Like in the picture that I took. I personally rather just have the veggie kind. Without any ham. But that's optional. In case you want to add ham. All you have to do is grill the ham and place it on the English muffin first, before adding the eggs..
If you find this Gallo eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.