Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Baked Veggie Egg Rolls
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie egg rolls recipe. To cook baked veggie egg rolls you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- You need 4 of bell peppers, (green, red, yellow, orange) diced.
- Take 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- Use 1-2 of jalapeno, diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of Southwest Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 2 cups of broccoli slaw.
- Use 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, shredded, fat-free.
- Take 1 of small can green chilis.
- Use 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 package of egg roll skins.
- Prepare 1 of egg white, lightly beaten.
Steps to make Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Saute peppers, onion and jalapenos for 2-3 minutes. Add Southwest seasoning and garlic powder mix well..
- Add broccoli slaw and continue cooking until tender..
- Remove from heat and let cool..
- Mix with tomatoes, chili, and cheese..
- Preheat oven to 350 F, spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to egg roll skin. Follow instructions on package for folding and rolling, place on cookie sheet..
- Brush with egg white. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip each egg roll and return to oven. Bake another 10-15 minutes until desired crispiness..
If you find this Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.