Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and whole wheat bagels recipe. You can cook honey and whole wheat bagels using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels:
- Take 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 15 grams of Honey.
- You need 4 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Use 133 grams of plus Soy milk (unprocessed).
- Take 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Provide of For kettling.
- Use 1 liter of Hot water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Honey.
Instructions to make Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and knead by putting your weight into it..
- After 10 to 15 minutes of kneading, divide into 5 portions and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out until long and thin. Roll up tightly from the edge nearest you and seal the seam tightly. Roll into a 20 cm stick..
- Press down one end of the roll to flatten it. Twist the roll twice, and fold the non-flattened edge inwards. Close the seam well and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Bring water to a boil in a frying pan and add the honey. Boil both sides for 30 seconds each..
- Pat the bagels dry. Line on a baking tray and bake for 16 to 18 minutes in a 210℃ oven..
- Enjoy with a smear or cream cheese or as a sandwich..
If you find this Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.