Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know it can help you be happier too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potatoes in slow cooker recipe. To make baked potatoes in slow cooker you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker:
- Take 10 of medium-sized potatoes (slightly bigger than a chicken egg, I think?).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground white pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower oil mixed with 1 tsp garlic paste).
- Take of Topping: 200 gr cheddar (cubed), 100 gr beef bacon, 1/2 cup of sliced leeks.
Steps to make Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker:
- Wash and scrub potatoes until really clean. Make small holes on potatoes using a fork..
- Coat the potatoes with the mixture of salt, white pepper, and oil. Put them inside a slow cooker..
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours..
- I diced them and add the topping on top of the potatoes..
How To Make Baked Sweet Potatoes in the Slow Cooker. You can top them with whatever you wish! Butter, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, chili, you name it! Wash and dry the sweet potatoes. Those are as long as your palm is wide.
If you find this Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.