Easiest Way to Make Homemade Rhubarb Muffin
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rhubarb Muffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rhubarb Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rhubarb Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rhubarb muffin recipe. You can have rhubarb muffin using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rhubarb Muffin:
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- Get 50 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Use 5 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 75 g of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 50 g of Yogurt.
- Provide 60 g of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need of Marinated Rhubarb.
- Use 150 g of Rhubarb.
- You need 15 g of Sugar.
Steps to make Rhubarb Muffin:
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 24 min.
- Marinated Rhubarb.
- Cut the rhubarb into pieces and add to a small bowl..
- Add the sugar to marinate. Keep in the fridge overnight..
- Add the rhubarb to a strainer to drain the water. Set aside until use..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a medium-sized bowl. Set aside until use..
- Add the vegetable oil, egg, yogurt and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the marinated rhubarb and mix well..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
If you find this Rhubarb Muffin recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.