Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooked roast beef with red sauce recipe. You can cook slow-cooked roast beef with red sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce:
- Provide 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Take 4 of celery.
- Get 1 cup of Baby Carrots.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of Red Wine.
- Provide 4 lb of boneless beef round roast. serves 4.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
Instructions to make Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce:
- Let roast sit for two hours at room temperature before cooking..
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Chop up Sweet Potatoes, baby carrots, celery, and Onions. Add these trimmings to the cast iron pan..
- Sprinkle liberally Montreal Steak Seasoning (Or salt and pepper) and 2 tablespoons of olive oil into pan..
- Place the roast on top of the trimmings (Fat side up). Add another tablespoon of olive oil and some more Montreal Steak Seasoning on top of the roast. Place in oven and let cook for 30 minutes. DO NOT OPEN OVEN WHILE COOKING. After the 30 minutes is up, turn off the oven and let it sit in the oven for an hour and a half UNINTERRUPTED..
- Remove the pot and put the roast on a cutting board to rest. Put the trimmings back in the oven at 300°F to keep warm while you make the sauce..
- Add the rosmary, garlic, and butter into the juices left over in the pot while it is heated by the stove. Then add the tomato paste, 1/2 cup of beef broth, a cup of red whine, and 2 tablespoons of flour while stirring for a minute. Enjoy!.
Quarter and core red peppers; toss with garlic and one tablespoon olive oil in a large bowl to coat. Slow-cooked in a slow-cooker this produces fork-tender meat that falls off the bones. The thick creamy red-wine based gravy is perfect over steamed rice, mashed potatoes The slow cooker makes this beef in red wine sauce a comfort food both in winter or summer. Add beef to the skillet and cook until evenly. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food!
If you find this Slow-Cooked Roast Beef with Red Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.