Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate muffin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate muffin recipe. You can have chocolate muffin using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate muffin:
- You need 50 gr of cornstarch.
- Provide 3 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Get 225 ml of fresh milk.
- Provide 75 gr of butter.
- You need 125 gr of chocolate dark.
- Prepare 75 ml of oil.
- Take 2 of egg.
- Provide 110 gr of sugar.
- Use 125 gr of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 50 gr of raisin.
Steps to make Chocolate muffin:
- Combined fresh milk, palm sugar, cornstarch, chocolate powder in pan then turn it on small heat. Stir until uniform. Then put butter and chocolate dark into it. Stir well and turn off..
- Add 1 egg and oil. Stir fast with whisk then add 1 egg and sugar. Stir well and the last pour powder, raisin and baking powder together. Stir together.
- Pour into paper muffin cases sitting on the muffin tray. Baked 180° C 20'.
If you find this Chocolate muffin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.