Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy pepper seafood scampi over red & green lentil penne recipe. You can cook crispy pepper seafood scampi over red & green lentil penne using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne:
- Get 1 oz of green Lentil Penne (cooked).
- Use 1 oz of red lentil penne (cooked).
- Use 4 oz of raw shrimp chopped.
- Prepare 2 oz of jumbo lump crab meat.
- You need 2 pieces of center cut bacon chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need of Small handful of chopped fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crispy red peppers (salad topping).
Steps to make Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne:
- Crisp chopped center cut bacon in a stainless steel pan on med/high.
- When bacon is crispy and sticky add in chopped shrimp. Kept agitating because things will stick you will reduce with wine and get your flavors back.
- Reduce with 1/4 cup of white wine this will also help finish cooking the shrimp.
- Add in chicken stock and garlic paste.
- 2 tbsp of garlic herb pub cheese stir well.
- Chopped spinach.
- Crumbled up crispy red pepper this will help thicken and flavor the sauce.
- Cooked Penne and crab meat combine together try not to break up your lump crab too much.
- Serve garnish with some parsley. I use a container of partially dried parsley it keeps well in the refrigerator.
- MFP information notice the calorie to protein ration 10 cals to 1g that is a sign of a good 💪🏻 meal.
If you find this Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.