Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp mofongo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp mofongo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp mofongo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp mofongo recipe. To make shrimp mofongo you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp mofongo:
- Prepare of green plantains.
- Prepare of canola oil for frying.
- Provide of garlic depending on your taste.
- Take of large raw shrimp.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of Chopped up cilantro.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Use of onion.
- You need of Adobo according to your liking.
- Take of th Chicken bouillon cube.
Instructions to make Shrimp mofongo:
- Start with peeling the green plantains. Cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces. You can start mincing the yellow onions and take your cilantro, wash it and then chop it up..
- Start heating up a frying pan. Fill with the oil and once it’s hot start adding the green plantains. Fry for a couple of minutes until you feel it start getting soft on the inside. Flip them on the other side. Fry for a couple of more minutes then take them out. Put them on a plate lined up with paper towel so it can soak up the grease..
- Take a pan and put the olive oil. Put the 4th of the bouillon cube in the oil. Add lime juice adobo, cilantro and onion start frying. Add the garlic. Fry for about 1 minute then add shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Make sure you don’t overcook the shrimp..
- Take a bowl or a pilon and add the fried green plantains. That will be where you will mash the plantains into the round form. Add a small amount of garlic. Mash until soft. Once the plantains have taken its form take it out and put it on the plate. Add the shrimp on the mofongo. 🙂.
If you find this Shrimp mofongo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.