Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie burger recipe. To make veggie burger you need 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Burger:
- Get of Potato -.
- Get of Zucchini -.
- You need of Carrot -.
- Use of Garlic.
- Provide of Coriander – minced.
- You need of Bean Sprouts , – a chopped well.
- Get of Onion – cut them out in rings.
- Get of Tomatoes – round slices.
- Get of Avacado – cut.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Get of Paprika – or more.
- Take of Coriander powder -.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of Egg -.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Cheese slices – your choice.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- Provide of Ketchup.
- Take of Hamburger buns.
Instructions to make Veggie Burger:
- Boil and mash the potatoes, zucchini, carrots and garlic cloves.
- The pressure cooker gets the job in a few minutes.
- Add the minced coriander leaves and the finely chopped bean sprouts.
- Next add the paprika, coriander powder, salt and pepper.
- You can add your choice of seasoning.
- Give it a good mix and get ready to make your patties!.
- Beat an egg in a bowl.
- Make patties and it may not be the easiest to work with, but work it into a round patti with the palm of your hands.
- Dip it in the egg and cover it generously with the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in your frying pan.
- I made sure it was not piping hot, cause I don't like to burn and go black – so it was on just the perfect heat and I let the patties cook.
- Since all the ingredients are cooked, it doesn't take long for the patties to cook.
- Place on some absorbent paper.
- Getting your buns together is based on what you like.
- I added some avocado, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- Add some mayo or even a thick salad dressing.
If you find this Veggie Burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.