Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Florentine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Florentine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach florentine recipe. To make spinach florentine you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Florentine:
- Take 3 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 5 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 medium of finely chopped onion (yellow).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 packages of frozen or fresh Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
Steps to make Spinach Florentine:
- Melt butter, add crushed garlic and onion, sautée until almost tender..
- Let garlic and onion get slightly clear. Add salt and pepper and parsley..
- Add both tablespoons of flour until all ingredients form a paste..
- Add in milk and chicken broth, inter-changing ingredients while stirring with a spatula or whisk. Continue to stir until back in a creamy/thickened sauce..
- Add cheeses to sauce and continue to stir until well blended and thick consistency. Once done, set aside..
- Cook pasta and spinach, separate..
- Combine drained Spinach with the sauce and stir slightly. Then pour into drained pasta..
- You can add chicken or turkey to increase protein. Or use vegetable broth to make it vegetarian..
If you find this Spinach Florentine recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.